anecdotes

I think my best friend is the funniest person I know. She may be the next Chelsea Handler, but brunette and not Jewish. I've told her I'll be her Chuy, because I'm short and can just sit on the side and laugh at her. I've decided to share our personal conversations with you so that you can get a little laughter, too. And so that I can make her famous one day.

*Ladies and gentlemen: the stories you are about to hear are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cavity

Bestie: OMG! I'm freaking out! I have an advanced cavity! I can see it! It's around a metal filling and my tooth hurts! I'm making an appointment with the dentist tomorrow! I mean what white trash am I!

DJ: You are not white trash...they didn't catch it at your last check up?


Bestie: I think so, but it's been a year, and he said if I floss it would take care of it .... I think I flossed once. I'm embarrassed what do I do. It's bad. I'm going to have to get a crown or something. I'm looking it up.

DJ: Don't be embarrassed. Just go get it checked out. Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think. Too bad Jacob isn't a dentist yet.

Bestie: I know! Gosh! No, it is! I have all the symptoms of advanced cavity! Gosh, I feel like a Mountain Dew drinking white trash kid

DJ: Mountain dew and Twizzlers...

Bestie: Omgggg! I eat Twizzlers, black ones! omggg! I have a whole jar of them on my counter! WTF stupid Twizzlers.

DJ:  I was just joking! It's just bc they get stuck in your teeth

(NEXT DAY)
Bestie: Not a cavity....possible abssess or cracked tooth above metal filling. He shaved my tooth down to make my bite more comfortable. If it still hurts in a week, he will take another look and maybe put a crown on it - but he said it was nothing I did, just an old filling.

DJ: There you go!!! You're not a Mountain Dew white trash kid who eats too many Twizzlers

Bestie: Yayyy!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness! I'm eating black Twizzlers in the bubble bath and reading Pretty Little Liars it's like I'm 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment