anecdotes

I think my best friend is the funniest person I know. She may be the next Chelsea Handler, but brunette and not Jewish. I've told her I'll be her Chuy, because I'm short and can just sit on the side and laugh at her. I've decided to share our personal conversations with you so that you can get a little laughter, too. And so that I can make her famous one day.

*Ladies and gentlemen: the stories you are about to hear are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Name my Cat

Bestie: I wish it was a girl! I have a thousand cute girl names, that are probably more fit for a unicorn but oh well.

DJ: Let's just call him Cat and call it a day

Bestie: Cat's a good one. Let's just call him something different every time, just whatever you feel like calling him at that moment like a Pandora Box of cat names

DJ: I like it...that way no one can ever steal him by luring him away using his name...and it allows for ample creativity and sporadic emotional expression

Bestie: Precisely! As an artist I prefer not to be bogged down with such jarring things like proper nouns! I Pity the simple minded.

DJ: Agreed! People just don't appreciate our out of the box intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment