anecdotes

I think my best friend is the funniest person I know. She may be the next Chelsea Handler, but brunette and not Jewish. I've told her I'll be her Chuy, because I'm short and can just sit on the side and laugh at her. I've decided to share our personal conversations with you so that you can get a little laughter, too. And so that I can make her famous one day.

*Ladies and gentlemen: the stories you are about to hear are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Youth of today

Dear DJ,
What's wrong with today's youth...as I walk to my duty I hear

Student quote: "Jesus had long hair. Why can't I have long hair? This school is so racist."

My reply:

A. Jesus also walked on water, fed hundreds of peeps with one loaf of bread and turned water into wine... When you do all that you can grow you hair to you ankles...

B. Google the word racist...

No comments:

Post a Comment