anecdotes

I think my best friend is the funniest person I know. She may be the next Chelsea Handler, but brunette and not Jewish. I've told her I'll be her Chuy, because I'm short and can just sit on the side and laugh at her. I've decided to share our personal conversations with you so that you can get a little laughter, too. And so that I can make her famous one day.

*Ladies and gentlemen: the stories you are about to hear are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dove Over Afganistan

Dear DJ,

On my lunch duty today I walked past this student and noticed the words "Always Right" in place of the name. I was like "is that your girlfriend?," and he said, "yes," so I took a picture of it to send out as a message of hope. Then, later as I was looking at the picture I started to read the conversation, and the hope I was so excited about was shot down like a dove over Afghanistan. She claimed to eat too much and he suggested more abs...little does he know I'm going to suggest a swift kick in the ass and a clean my sink party in class tomorrow for his chauvinism.

2 comments:

  1. DJ you're the best blogger and editor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jamie Lee! My inspiration and best friend are the real spirit of the blog. I just spell check and improvise. :)

    ReplyDelete