anecdotes

I think my best friend is the funniest person I know. She may be the next Chelsea Handler, but brunette and not Jewish. I've told her I'll be her Chuy, because I'm short and can just sit on the side and laugh at her. I've decided to share our personal conversations with you so that you can get a little laughter, too. And so that I can make her famous one day.

*Ladies and gentlemen: the stories you are about to hear are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Crumb Sheets

Bestie: We need to come up with crumb resistant/ repellent sheets

DJ: Like for those of us that eat Cheese Its and Teddy Grahams in our beds?

Bestie: Exactly!!! Mine is more of a graham cracker/ toast bread situation bc I don't allow myself to buy Cheese Its anymore after I won the "how fast can you eat an entire box of hot and spicy Cheese Its contest." Problem was I was the only contestant and there were no judges

DJ: I love Cheese Its but I also am trying to step away from cheesy flaky crackers...

Bestie: No lie, I bully one of my students for his flavored blasted Goldfish every day

DJ: Maybe it could be a vacuum that is hooked up to your bed and you could just suck them up from the comfort of your bed

Bestie: That'd be the cat's pajamas

DJ: Or the dog's tuxedo

No comments:

Post a Comment