anecdotes

I think my best friend is the funniest person I know. She may be the next Chelsea Handler, but brunette and not Jewish. I've told her I'll be her Chuy, because I'm short and can just sit on the side and laugh at her. I've decided to share our personal conversations with you so that you can get a little laughter, too. And so that I can make her famous one day.

*Ladies and gentlemen: the stories you are about to hear are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tattoo

Dear DJ,
Do I have "If your name is John and you're tall, I will date you. If you are unwilling to commit or financially unstable, your chances are better." tattooed on my forehead? Because if so I need to have it removed and replaced with "Will date anyone over 6 feet with money."

No comments:

Post a Comment