anecdotes

I think my best friend is the funniest person I know. She may be the next Chelsea Handler, but brunette and not Jewish. I've told her I'll be her Chuy, because I'm short and can just sit on the side and laugh at her. I've decided to share our personal conversations with you so that you can get a little laughter, too. And so that I can make her famous one day.

*Ladies and gentlemen: the stories you are about to hear are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Man's work

DJ: My string of bad luck has continued...about to pay all of my new clothes money on new tires

Bestie: Flat tires???

DJ: One flat and then they suckered me into another..I hate being a girl where's my husband to do this shit.

Bestie: For real! I mean, I'm over not being married.

DJ: And my dad's phone was off or something so I had to call Jacob's stepdad and just make a big girl decision...ugh! I hate that!!!!


Bestie: These are things I depise... Taking out the garbage, the bank, pumping gas, the post office, the cleaners, oil changes, inspection stickers, Lowes, Home Depot, and changing light bulbs. All Mans Work

DJ: Exactly! If I have to squeeze a watermelon out of my vajajay, you can take care of the yard, cars, trash, anything dirty and gross, and bugs

Bestie: Agreeeddd --- birthing fruit, cooking, laundry, and putting down the f*cking toilet seat is enough work. I hate men right now thanks to your tires. I forgot about the toilet seat in my year of singledom. Man, that's so annoying!


DJ: Jacob is weird and actually puts the seat back down...he might have broke that habit though since he's been living alone for the past 6 months


Bestie: See the ex always peed outside so it was a non-issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment