anecdotes

I think my best friend is the funniest person I know. She may be the next Chelsea Handler, but brunette and not Jewish. I've told her I'll be her Chuy, because I'm short and can just sit on the side and laugh at her. I've decided to share our personal conversations with you so that you can get a little laughter, too. And so that I can make her famous one day.

*Ladies and gentlemen: the stories you are about to hear are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Death Box

Dear DJ,
So the sauna at my gym is super scary... The light is sometimes off and I don't know how to turn it on and can't find it bc it's so dark in there and I'm afraid to feel around for it bc I'm afraid I'll burn myself AND the door stalls when you try to leave so I always have a brief moment of panic that I will be trapped in there and no one will hear me yet I reattempt this death box every day---- SO if I text you that I'm locked in the sauna I'm at ****** Fitness Center ******** location.... God forbid my phone dies then I'm a goner.

No comments:

Post a Comment